Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Color Barbies Hair

As a kid, I also colored my Barbies hair with marker. So last night my daughter decided to color her Hannah Montana Doll and I colored mine as well...Because of the dolls hair I had colored when I was a kid she has and had seen.

It was really fun. We used Purple, PINK, orange, yellow, red, blue colors. Our dolls now have a rainbow of hair color.

idk if its washable, I really dont care if it is or isnt, because my next experiment will be bleaching hair on a test Barbie doll. The reason why I mention if washable or not because sometimes with tend to wash our Barbies hair with shampoo & conditioner or just rinsing it with water.

Anyway if you have a favorite Barbie doll that you play with, there is nothing wrong with coloring her hair just as you understand the results can be permanent. ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment