Sunday, March 2, 2014

Did you ever Cut your Barbie's Hair?

I dont know what possesses us as young girls to want to cut our Barbie dolls beautiful hair when we are kids but thankfully there is a remedy once the damage is done.

This doll is my Sparkle Eyes Barbie, I cut her long luxurious hair and gorgeous bangs as a child.

I dont want to replace her with a new doll because this particular doll is MY doll and that I had had since I was a kid. It is also my daughters favorite doll as well after her Hannah Montana Doll.

So, back to my solution, you can go to Sally Beauty Supply or wherever else they sell hair extensions and sew in new hair into your dolls head. Now personally I aint good at that sort of thing so I would have someone else do it. I would go back to her original length too and probably a bright blond or may mix in pink strands as well to make her stand out. 

Here is also another list based on my search:
http://search.swagbucks.com/?t=w&p=1&q=missing+barbie+hair+

My daughters Hannah Montana Doll is missing hair as well...so she will be getting hair extensions as well. Whats also great is there is no maintenance because well her hair will never grow like a humans! :D

Hope this helps!



1 comment:

  1. if there was a certain style I wanted for them always

    ReplyDelete